NEWS / PRESS RELEASES
05 April 2022 – Its more fun in the Philippines once more as the country reopens its shores to Israelis who enjoy visa-free stay for up to 59 days!
06 April 2022, Rishon Lezion – Quezon City Mayor Ma. Josefina “Joy” Belmonte and Rishon Lezion Municipality Mayor Raz Kinstlich signed an Agreement on Cooperation by and between the City of Quezon, Philippines and the City of Rishon Lezion, Israel, during a virtual signing ceremony held via Zoom online platform on 06 April 2022 at 8:45 a.m. Israel time and at 1:45 p.m. Philippine time, in their respective offices.
Thursday, 06 February 2020
- Wednesday, 05 February 2020 TWIN EVENTS IN NEW YORK, TEL-AVIV REMEMBER PRESIDENT QUEZON’S OPEN DOOR POLICY THAT SAVED 1,300 EUROPEAN JEWS FLEEING THE HOLOCAUST
- Sunday, 26 January 2020 EMBASSY IN TEL AVIV HIGHLIGHTS PHILIPPINES - ISRAEL AGRICULTURAL COOPERATION IN AGRO-IP DAY
- Thursday, 23 January 2020 Embassy’s Filipino Language And Culture Program Now on its 3rd Year in Empowering Pinoy Kids in Israel
- Thursday, 02 January 2020 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN ISRAEL CONDUCTS BRIEFING FOR MODEL UN STUDENTS AND WITNESSES HANUKKAH AT THE BALAI QUEZON
Thursday, 06 May 2021
- Tuesday, 17 March 2020 CFO 2020 Presidential Awards for Overseas Filipinos
- Tuesday, 17 December 2019 Philippine Statement during the 25th Session of the Conference of Parties (COP25) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Tuesday, 08 October 2019 Invitation for Israeli PR Companies/ Tourism Destination Marketing Companies to Promote Philippine Tourism
- Monday, 02 September 2019 Manila Fame (17-19 Oct 2019)