NEWS / PRESS RELEASES
3 September 2021, Haifa – The Philippine Embassy in Israel’s Consulate-On-Wheels (COW) returned to Haifa for its second outreach to the area in 2021.
18 August 2021 – The Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) and the Philippine Embassy in Tel Aviv hosted a Global Biz webinar for Israeli investors.
15 August 2021 – The Philippine Embassy in Israel, in partnership with the Philippine Overseas Labor Office in Israel (POLO-Israel), the Overseas Workers’ Welfare Administration in Israel (OWWA-Israel), and the Center for International Migration and Integration (CIMI) launched the pilot seminar on financial literacy for Filipino caregivers in Israel on 15 August at the Hi Tel Aviv along Bnei Dan.
PHILIPPINE AMBASSADOR TO ISRAEL MEETS WITH QUEZON CITY MAYOR TO DISCUSS FORGING RELATIONS WITH RISHON LEZION
16 August 2021 – Philippine Ambassador to Israel Macairog S. Alberto paid a courtesy call on Quezon City Mayor Ma. Josefina “Joy” Belmonte on 16 August 2021.
Thursday, 06 February 2020
- Wednesday, 05 February 2020 TWIN EVENTS IN NEW YORK, TEL-AVIV REMEMBER PRESIDENT QUEZON’S OPEN DOOR POLICY THAT SAVED 1,300 EUROPEAN JEWS FLEEING THE HOLOCAUST
- Sunday, 26 January 2020 EMBASSY IN TEL AVIV HIGHLIGHTS PHILIPPINES - ISRAEL AGRICULTURAL COOPERATION IN AGRO-IP DAY
- Thursday, 23 January 2020 Embassy’s Filipino Language And Culture Program Now on its 3rd Year in Empowering Pinoy Kids in Israel
- Thursday, 02 January 2020 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN ISRAEL CONDUCTS BRIEFING FOR MODEL UN STUDENTS AND WITNESSES HANUKKAH AT THE BALAI QUEZON
Thursday, 06 May 2021
- Tuesday, 17 March 2020 CFO 2020 Presidential Awards for Overseas Filipinos
- Tuesday, 17 December 2019 Philippine Statement during the 25th Session of the Conference of Parties (COP25) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Tuesday, 08 October 2019 Invitation for Israeli PR Companies/ Tourism Destination Marketing Companies to Promote Philippine Tourism
- Monday, 02 September 2019 Manila Fame (17-19 Oct 2019)