NEWS / PRESS RELEASES
PHILIPPINE AMBASSADOR ATTENDS LABOR PARTY RECEPTION
01 December 2021- On 25 November 2021, Philippine Ambassador to the State of Israel attended a reception hosted by Israel’s Labor Party in Tel Aviv, where he met with MK Merav Michaeli, Leader of the Labor Party and Minister of Transportation and Road Safety, Minister of Diaspora Affairs, Dr. Nachman Shai and Mr. Omer Barlev MK, Minister of Public Security.
(In photo: L-R): Third Secretary and Vice Consul Judy Razon; Ms. Merav Michaeli MK, Leader of the Labor Party and Minister of Transportation and Road Safety; Philippine Ambassador to the State of Israel, H.E. Macairog S. Alberto; and Political Attache Katheryne Wendy Cruz.
Mr. Omer Barlev MK, Minister of Public Security and Ambassador Alberto.
Minister of Diaspora Affairs, Dr. Nachman Shai (center) with Ambassador Alberto and Vice Consul Razon
Thursday, 06 February 2020
- Wednesday, 05 February 2020 TWIN EVENTS IN NEW YORK, TEL-AVIV REMEMBER PRESIDENT QUEZON’S OPEN DOOR POLICY THAT SAVED 1,300 EUROPEAN JEWS FLEEING THE HOLOCAUST
- Sunday, 26 January 2020 EMBASSY IN TEL AVIV HIGHLIGHTS PHILIPPINES - ISRAEL AGRICULTURAL COOPERATION IN AGRO-IP DAY
- Thursday, 23 January 2020 Embassy’s Filipino Language And Culture Program Now on its 3rd Year in Empowering Pinoy Kids in Israel
- Thursday, 02 January 2020 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN ISRAEL CONDUCTS BRIEFING FOR MODEL UN STUDENTS AND WITNESSES HANUKKAH AT THE BALAI QUEZON
Thursday, 06 May 2021
- Tuesday, 17 March 2020 CFO 2020 Presidential Awards for Overseas Filipinos
- Tuesday, 17 December 2019 Philippine Statement during the 25th Session of the Conference of Parties (COP25) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Tuesday, 08 October 2019 Invitation for Israeli PR Companies/ Tourism Destination Marketing Companies to Promote Philippine Tourism
- Monday, 02 September 2019 Manila Fame (17-19 Oct 2019)